- Sept 21, 2012: Teaching Reading and Math Digitally REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Oct 19, 2012: Teaching Science and Social Studies Digitally REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Nov 9, 2012: Teaching Spelling and Vocabulary Digitally REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED
- Jan 11, 2013: Moodle for Beginners
- Feb 22, 2013: Google Docs for Beginners
- March 8, 2013: Simple Technology Projects
- April 26, 2013: You might be a 20th Century Teacher if …..
The goal of all PDTechU seminars is to provide high quality professional development based on current research. In addition, each seminar emphasizes practical strategies and pedagogical techniques that can be implemented immediately. No special skills are needed to be successful in a SqoolTechs seminar session. If you can browse the Internet, you will be successful. All session materials are available online during and after the session.
Interested in having SqoolTechs presenters come to your school or district? Yes, we do that! Choose from dozens of cutting edge seminar topics that can be customized to meet the needs of your staff and delivered at your location. Make the most of your professional development dollars with our cost effective site-based workshops. Contact us for a complete list of all available topics.